This is how none other than Donald Trump describes it on his blog. But this renowned businessman, today president of the United States of America shares us 10 rules that according to their experience guarantee success when doing business:
- Never give up. Don’t allow yourself to get into your comfort zone. Getting settled is the best way to get nowhere.
- Be passionate. If you love what you do, what you do will never be a job.
- Focus. Ask yourself is this what I should be doing now? Get rid of the interference. In this age of multitasking, this is a good habit to form.
- Keep your momentum. Listen, move and act quickly.
- See yourself victorious. This will point you in the right direction.
- I know tenacious. Being bold can work wonders.
- Be lucky. An old saying goes “the more I work, the luckier I have“and it’s totally true.
- Believe in yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself, nobody will. Appreciate yourself as an army of one man or one woman.
- Ask yourself: What is it that I can’t see? There will always be hundreds of opportunities around you even when things seem not to be going very well. A great adversity can turn into a great victory.
- Look at the solution not the problem. And never give up, never never give up. This thought deserves to be said, remembered and applied many times. Because it works!
Article translated by 1000 Business Ideas, you can see the article originated in Trump University.