For example, as a statistical data, only on this day are sold an amount of roses equivalent to those sold throughout the rest of the year. And this phenomenon is similar in any city where the celebration takes place.
Similarly, sales of perfumes, chocolates and everything related to romantic details are skyrocketing. Hence, commercial offers to sell a variety of products and services are available.
Now, regardless of whether or not love and affection are celebrated, which is a topic that does not concern this blog but that perhaps one of these days we will debate;) if we should know that February 14 is a unique date in which people invest (or spend) a lot of money to make some emotional points and achieve conquer that loved one.
So while some focus on hearts and cupids, entrepreneurs will be on the lookout for new and creative ways of doing business.
In fact, you would be surprised to know that some of the most interesting and successful products that can be marketed on these dates have to do with courses to develop conquest and seduction techniques, for example:
And if you also want to discover other businesses that can generate an excellent extra income during this season, here I share these.
35 business ideas to start on Valentine’s Day:
- Set up a stand to sell roses (could not miss)
- Install a gift packing kiosk with very romantic details
- Sell flowers online
- Sale of medals, jewelry and accessories
- Sale of chocolates
- Sell teddy bears
- Sell decorative balloons
- Design very creative love cards
- Sell gifts armed with chocolates and balloons
- Set up a photo booth as a couple with a nice background
- Dress up as cupid and entertain yourself in a shopping center
- Organize a romantic excursion
- Offer menus with special dishes in your restaurant for this day
- Provides the service of designing and placing blankets with targeted romantic messages
- Host romantic pet dinners
- Offers Valentine decoration for shops and malls
- If you are a musician, liven up the evening in a restaurant
- Create a record with your music and sell it on Valentine’s Day
- Make and sell crafts according to the occasion
- Make and sell balloon arrangements
- Make printed T-shirts with special messages
- Sale of decorative and scented candles
- Organize special surprises for those special people
- Make delicious heart-shaped desserts
- Sell your valentine’s products with a catalog
- Sell lingerie with beautiful packaging
- Sell exquisite perfumes
- Sales of sweets and chocolates
- A horse drawn cart for a romantic tour
- Host an evening with music and fireworks
- Sell personalized poems
- Form a mariachi band and sell love serenades
- Special manicure offers for Valentine’s Day
- Sell Puzzles of your romantic photo
- Sale of artificial flowers
As you can see, most of these second-hand businesses can be set up in a short time and generate some extra money. I will not say that they are all easy to implement but I am sure that among all these options you will find something ideal for you.
So here is the list and I consider that there are many more business ideas to do on this memorable date that will surely occur to you.
What do you need to get started?
Well, basically some capital to invest, a lot of creativity and move quickly to have your strategy ready for that day.
Don’t wait until the last minute to start planning something, do it now.
As in any business, it is always advisable to make a plan, put everything in writing. Make a budget and very important, have a sales strategy.