I received very good comments, however many of my readers request a more practical and summary guide to know how to proceed with investments.
So, I have prepared this list of 8 steps to invest in the stock market which I am sure will be of great use to those who wish to venture into this field.
- Do enough research and documentation on the subject before investing in the stock market. There are very good courses and tutorials online that will help you.
- Use a simulator for some time investments in the stock market. This will allow you to measure your investment knowledge and skills in a safe environment and without putting your money at risk, prior to actually doing it.
- Choose one of the bags to invest, preferably in the USA. The reason is very simple: there are more online resources and brokers available for this region.
- Please select a broker. This is essential because it is the person or company authorized to carry out investment transactions. They will provide you with specific advice according to your alternatives according to amounts, terms and investment options.
- Search companies with high potential to invest. This is probably the most important task in the process and also the most difficult as you need to “soak up” or know enough about it. business field of said company.
- Run your investment operations. Whether you delegate the decision to search for the best options to your stockbroker or directly indicate where you want to invest, the next step is to carry out the execution of the operation.
- Proceed to pay commissions to your broker. Once a trade has been executed, your broker will automatically debit their commissions according to the contract initially established with them. You must be clear about the commission rate from the beginning as well as other possible charges for additional expenses.
- Monitor your investments. After executing one or more talksIt is convenient to maintain a permanent monitoring to determine the losses and registrations in the companies where you have invested and to make decisions regarding when it may be convenient for you to buy or sell.
Finally and as I mentioned in the previous posts, although you can get to earn very good money as an investor in the stock market, as everything deal It is also important to be aware of the risk involved in an investment.
Have you ventured into this field? We would love to hear about your experience.