We all know it, social networks have changed the way the world moves.
In the blink of an eye, many things now revolve around networks and Apps. And although we still do not depend 100% on them to live and breathe, at times it seems as if there is another world in there for those who are always connected.
On the one hand, there are those who spend talking and chatting all the time with their contacts. And on the other we have those who do not want to know anything about Facebook or all those things that make them feel as if all this is superficial and a waste of time.
But for those of us who do business or for those of us who run a small or medium-sized company and are in constant search of better strategies to attract more customers and sell more. What do social networks represent?
Social Media, A Huge Business Opportunity
I’ve said it before, social media can be viewed from different angles. They can be a means of communication, entertainment or a powerful tool to strengthen and grow your company.
Many entrepreneurs and business owners know that social media has enormous advantages and the most important of them is probably its enormous potential to attract new customers at very low costs, especially compared to the costs of traditional advertising media.
What you probably don’t know is that social media, They are NOT another means of advertising. And that is the main reason why many times they do not get the results they want.
Yes, you read that right. They do not work the same as a traditional medium and therefore, if they are to operate in the same way, the only thing that is achieved is frustration and bad results.
Of course this is a difficult topic to explain in a few lines that is why I want to pause and invite you to learn about my Digital School where I have a course on Digital Marketing in video in which you can learn the basic fundamentals and the latest news in online strategy for your business.
It is designed for people who actually want to take that first step to understand the essentials of social media and immerse themselves in this ecosystem that will surely bring them excellent results.
Some Tips For Digital Marketing
Although I am sure that this course in itself will open your mind to new possibilities, I would like to recommend some tips so that you can start today and take the first step towards mastering digital strategies:
- Do not take social networks lightly, they are a powerful tool but you need to understand their logic of operation
- Don’t downplay what can be achieved with them
- Don’t wait until it’s too late to start a social media plan, the sooner the better
- Not you “rest on your laurels“while your competition is already doing something
And if I could list some practical steps they would be the following:
- Research which social networks are the most convenient based on the profile of your potential client
- Prepare your social media plan, you probably need initial advice from an expert
- Hire a trained community manager, there are those who work very well for results
- Acquire some basic tools for social media design and management
- Focus on publishing content using the 80-20 rule (80% value content and 20% commercial content)
Finally the most valuable of all the tips that I could share with you today: “do not skimp on effort or investment in your social media learning because a good entrepreneur is always learning“.[twitéalo]