In most stores they offer you a fairly simple packaging service that is regularly included in the purchase price of your product.
Such packaging doesn’t always satisfy some people’s need to display their gift in an especially eye-catching, unique, and extravagant way.
To undertake: Out-of-the-box gift packaging
The business idea is very practical, simple and requires no greater investment than a good batch of wrapping material, scissors, tape, and yes, a very good dose of creativity and manual skill for preparing gifts.
There are many people who would pay very well to have the option of an extraordinary wrap to please whoever will receive the gift and it is there where your skills can take value.
The key to this business consists of:
- Have a variety of better quality wrapping paper, with unique and very attractive designs ideal for every occasion.
- Have bows of all sizes and very extravagant and colorful styles.
- Have a display of beautiful and very attractive business cards that allow you to give a lot of life to the present.
- Finally, that you dedicate special care to the wrapping of the gifts in such a way that your client is satisfied.
- If you observe, the investment is minimal and since your main product is labor, you can get a good extra income if you do it with care and good taste.
Promoting your packaging services
- From your home with some flyers for people around your area
- You can offer them to a nearby store at special times where there is high demand or on special occasions
- You can offer the service of packaging against delivery for example for special gifts for weddings or religious occasions
- Something more formal would be to install a low-cost kiosk in a shopping center where you provide the service to different businesses.
In general, gift packaging is a excellent business alternative for those who are looking to undertake something with a very low investment and remember that there will always be a special occasion in which to give a gift with an unusual wrap.