And I mean the idea of start your business under the scheme of “cart for point of sale” or mobile display, one of those that you can easily locate at any point in a shopping center because their main characteristic is that they are mobile.
Usually these carts for point of sale are manufactured in different measures either in metal or wood and can be obtained with different functionalities to adapt them to the specific use or product you want to sell.
Advantages of a Mobile Cart
Unlike a commercial premises, start a business with a cart can be very convenient for the following reasons:
- A cart requires little investment at the beginning, much less than a local one.
- You can acquire it as property or rented
- You can locate your cart for point of sale anywhere that interests you, such as in the corridors of shopping centers, at the entrances of commercial premises or in parking lots
- The carts have high visibility for those who pass through the aisles
- They can also be located in high traffic areas within the commercial
- They can be moved easily and quickly to the event areas
- The costs of renting spaces to place the carts for point of sale are lower compared to the rent of a commercial premises
- They can be decorated in a striking way to always attract the attention of the consumer
- They are usually attended by only one person per shift
- Depending on the Commercial Code, they do not need greater protection and security systems
- They can offer a variety of products and accessories
The carts for point of sale They are ideal for marketing flowers, cell phone accessories, sandwiches, sweets, ice cream, clothing, electronics, jewelry, perfumery, and countless other products.
Requirements to Ride a Wagon
There are usually several requirements that the salesperson will ask you to meet in order to place a point of sale cart within their aisles and that you must take into account during the planning process of your project:
- You should consult the commercial about the type of business you want to place so that they can authorize you because they usually have their limitations with respect to the internal competition of the businesses or in relation to the assortment they offer to their customer market.
- Payment of a rent that will depend on the socio-economic level of the CC clients as well as the place and physical space that you require to locate your wagon
- You should also consider if your cart will need electricity as this will represent an increase in the rent quota
- Schedule. It is very likely that the commercial will establish the hours during which you will have to provide customer service. This should be considered within the hiring of the dependents who will attend the business.
- You must comply with all usual procedures to legalize your business such as trade patent, billing, registrations, health licenses (if applicable), etc.
- You should also clarify with the salesperson the flexibility about occasionally switching to a better location.
- Contract. You will surely sign a lease for a minimum of one year.
- Deposit equivalent to rent and payment of contract expenses
Finally, it is very important to know that the success of this business it resides in the details such as the striking of the cart, the lighting, the good taste to display the products and of course, very important, excellent service.
Does it attract you? Start planning your point of sale cart business today.
Plus business ideas: