Own an affordable commercial cleaning company that attracts national customers!
Intelligent solutions for the most demanding facilities
The Corporate Cleaning Group adheres to a unique method of healthy cleaning and quality control. With the latest cleaning technologies, we promote the health, happiness and productivity of our customers through adaptable caretaker solutions.
We are currently expanding and are looking for selected people to join us as franchisees. When you join the Corporate Cleaning Group®, you become part of a “team” that looks after your business as much as you do. The Corporate Cleaning Group® has already invested time and money to create a proven business model. All you have to do is do it inside the model!
Why choose Corporate Cleaning Group?
- We’ll help you get started. We provide business support including marketing, research, and sales support. If you already have a company that you would like to convert to the corporate cleaning model, we will also support this transition.
- You get an excellent all-in-one system with tools for administrative support. This easy-to-use system gives you all the forms, operations manuals, staff manuals and training manuals you need for your cleaning business.
- Your operating costs remain low. We have already signed national caretaker contracts, and our back office team will be working to expand your new corporate cleaning franchise.
- You have a head start. You are backed by our longstanding national presence and trusted reputation, and our focus on commercial niche cleaning services will set you apart from the competition.
With a corporate cleaning franchise, your business can specialize in commercial cleaning and janitorial services in a number of settings:
- Companies: General offices, industry, warehouse, manufacturing, financial institutions and automotive.
- Instructive: Private and parish schools, child development centers, day care centers, colleges and universities, technical institutes, commercial schools, charter schools and academies, public schools and vocational schools.
- Medical: Surgical centers, clinics, emergency care, hospitals, medical laboratories, dialysis centers, family and pediatric practices, plasma donation centers, assisted living and long-term care facilities, and general medical practices.
- Religious: Synagogues, temples, mosques and all denominations of churches from small to mega-churches.
I have worked with many cleaning companies and I can easily and honestly say that Corporate Cleaning Group is one of the best. They clean a significant part of our properties. The key for me is the hands-on approach of the owners – Brian Hughes | Vice President of the Northern Equities Group
The corporate cleaning group approach
- We do what we say we will do: Our promise of honesty, integrity, and follow-up applies to everyone: our customers, our partners, and our employees.
- Under-sale and over-delivery: We set realistic expectations and then strive to exceed them.
- Professionalism: We have a proven track record of over 20 years.
- Customized solutions: Our dynamic services take into account your budget, your traffic flow and your individual caretaker needs.
- A healthy cleansing: Our innovative methods and procedures for cleaning medical facilities are used in all business areas of our customers.
- Quality: Systems are implemented to ensure the highest quality cleaning for your facility.
- Very reliable staff: CCG never subcontracts to employees. Employees receive extensive background checks and have liability insurance.