FLEET SERVICES INTERNATIONAL EXCLUSIVE TRADING OPPORTUNITY
100% funding is available for those who qualify. *
Contact us today to speak to our finance advisor.
If you qualify, you can finance all or part of your exclusive dealership! *
Is the American dream still alive? We think it is.
Join the leader in the automotive after-market industry. Become an exclusive dealer (only 1 per area). Fleet Services International (FSI) is the original and proven winner in the on-site commercial fleet maintenance and repair business with a flawless 40 year experience in the combined executive level industry experience. Co-branded with NASCAR Hall of Famer by Richard Petty, Petty’s Garage.
Fleet Services International offers qualified individuals a 100% financing plan as well as an enterprise-class software package with full training. National alliances include: NAPA, Autozone, CarQuest, Advanced Auto Parts, Valvoline and many more!
The window of opportunity is closing soon!
WHY CHOOSE FSI?
- Essential business.
- The power of the Richard Petty brand.
- Earning potential of $ 100,000 in first year.
- National awards for leading industrial software tailored for each dealership.
- Training by leading “Who’s Who” in the automotive industry.
- Lifelong support.
- Not a franchise, but a real dealership (no fees).
- All winnings are yours.
- No industry experience required.
- Exclusive area studies through in-house primary research (not publicly available).
- Commercial business, not retail.
- Commercial Claims Program – Instant Cash for Startup Capital.
- Appointment to exclusive areas.
Let’s start the conversation!
Request information below now to learn more about our exclusive dealer opportunities.
* Financial investment assistance may be available if your credit score is 675 or greater, you are a US citizen, have at least $ 50,000 in cash available to invest without borrowing, and if you owe less than $ 14,000 to credit card companies. You can qualify to receive up to $ 150,000 with pre-approval in 5 to 7 business days. However, this is not a solution for borrowers with low credit scores and poor financial strength.