Change your life with the best ham in the world
HoneyBaked has served America’s favorite holiday food for more than 60 years.
Well as Entrepreneur No. 3 Retail Food Franchise With more than 400 stores across the country, our Franchise Opportunity gives passionate, business-minded people the chance to build a tradition of their own with franchise support from an exceptional, family-run corporate team, multiple sources of income, and a national customer base for fans of all ages.
Grow your business year round with four sources of income
- Signature retail– Including premium ham, turkey and roast, traditional side dishes to serve, delicious desserts and typical sauces and dips.
- Specialty catering—Craveable packed lunches, special plates & trays, online and phone ordering, pickup & delivery.
- Corporate & Individual Gifting– Holiday Ham, Turkey, and HoneyBaked Gift Cards for corporate offices, small businesses, charities, or custom gifts.
- Dine-in lunch– A full selection of fresh made-to-order deli sandwiches, delicious soups and salads to enjoy in a cafe-style dining room or to take away.
- Delicious, high quality products
- Family traditions
- Tempting lunch options
- Convenient and distinctive catering and gift options
- Outstanding service
- Minimal labor, no cooking, food retail concept
- Family-friendly hours
- Work-life balance
- Ways to work hard and succeed
- Chances to connect with your community
The support you receive as a HoneyBaked franchisee begins the moment you show your interest in owning a business and lasts well beyond your opening day.
With national marketing and promotional support, a dedicated and experienced HoneyBaked Franchise Business Leader, and access to industry conferences and ongoing training webinars, we’re by your side every step of the way.
Each of our franchisees receives three to four weeks of comprehensive training, including:
- Pre-training activities and online e-learning
- Up to 3 days in our company headquarters
- Two to three weeks in a certified training store
- Support before opening with your franchise business leader
- Ongoing support and training after your store is open and up and running
Not only do we enjoy the freedom to run our own business, but owning a HoneyBaked business has challenged us to become better leaders, listeners, and hopefully better people. We couldn’t have made a better decision. – David & Kathy Crawford | Richmond, VA franchisee
Own a Honey Baked Ham Co.® location and enjoy a variety of business advantages while offering the highest quality products and the best customer experience in the industry.