Join the top-selling tutoring franchise
Low initial investment, no prior knowledge required.
Are you looking for a new investment opportunity? Why not start a tutoring franchise with the Huntington’s Disease Learning Center? The Huntington Learning Center is an established education company providing valuable tutoring and exam preparation services to K-12 students.
Our services are popular in communities everywhere as students and parents alike are impressed with the results of our personal help.
HUNTINGTON IS A RECOGNIZED LEADER IN INDUSTRY
Our sales are 77% higher than our closest competitor.
Our results are enormous: in 50 hours of class, our tutoring students will average a grade level in reading and a grade level in math, and our test prep students will gain an average of 5.4 points on the ACT and 229 points on the SAT, which has helped them to get amazing scholarship opportunities.
We pride ourselves on top student results and franchisee profitability. We’re a Top Franchise in Franchise Business Review, We’re Top in Entrepreneur Magazine, in addition to several other awards. We are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Most importantly, we get results in the middle and online.
We love to introduce Huntington’s disease to your clients who are interested in making a difference every day by building students’ skills, confidence, and motivation to thrive in and out of the classroom.
Why Huntington’s Learning Center?
Huntington was founded in 1977 by Dr. Ray Huntington and wife Eileen Huntington founded. Anne Huntington, the second generation of the founding family, is the company’s President.
- Over 43 years of proven track record and leadership in the tutoring and test prep industry.
- Family business with the aim of offering every student the best possible education.
- Strong emotional return on investment that improves the lives of students and families in your community.
- Unparalleled support for franchisees means you are in business for yourself, not yourself.
- HD centers are accredited by the same organizations that accredit local schools and colleges, an award few tutoring companies have earned.
How many people can say that their job enables them to improve the lives of children while making a living owning and running their own business? -Stephanie Kennedy | Washington
One of the most important benefits of investing in an education franchise company is that you can Enjoy greater brand awareness than you as a startup. As you can see, the great job we have already done is of great help to new franchisees who are working to establish themselves in their field.
MORE REASONS TO DISCOVER YOUR OWN HUNTINGTON FRANCHISE
- Highest tutoring franchise.
- Between 2009 and 2016, franchise income increased by an average of 32%.
- The New York Times Tutoring labeled “immune to recession” because parents prioritize their children’s education *
- Multiple lines of sales and repeat customers as Huntington’s provides services that span the entire life of students from kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Locations available nationwide and a business model that works in large and small communities.
Support our franchisees
Even if you have no experience As a business owner or educator, your professional experience will not preclude you from owning a Huntington Learning Center tutoring franchise.
We have developed a step-by-step path to ownership that includes extensive training and support from start to finish.
You will spend four weeks in and around our headquarters in Oradell, New Jersey learning the secrets of our tutoring franchise business model.
We’ll teach you almost everything you need to know to run your center, including how to find well-qualified tutors, how to implement targeted advertising campaigns, how to attract new customers, and much more. We’ll even help you with many of your pre-opening tasks such as: B. in the search for the perfect place.
Once you open, we’ll continue to provide guidance and coaching, ongoing training, and a range of resources to make it easier for you to find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you dream of making a difference, being your own boss, and owning a successful business, contact Huntington’s disease today.