Let’s start with the guarantee
We guarantee we will refund your franchise fee in full if you follow our system and don’t make $ 500,000 gross in the first 20 months *.
There are thousands of franchises to choose from, but we’re the only ones with a guarantee.
Why are we ready for this?
Because we understand that buying a franchise means a leap in confidence for you. It is confusing to search franchise businesses and find out which is the best. We know our system works because we’ve been doing it for 30 years!
WHAT WE KNOW:
- How to Get Potential Customers – Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Marketing Program, Social Media, Networking.
- Tight Jobs – Our franchisees are closing their estimates at a rate of 65% – 100% above the industry standard. **
- Protect the Edges – We have accurate estimation software.
- Build a paint and craft business – we’ll help you every step of the way.
Our franchisee’s sources of income come from:
- Interior and exterior painting
- Power wash
- Craftsman jobs
Most service franchises only paint or are artisans, but not both.
We think that’s a mistake.
From our 30 years in business, we know that many customers want a single point of contact for their residential and business projects.
For just $ 75,000, you can own a Klappenberger & Son franchise with a fast ramp-up time.
Investment – Klappenberger & Son’s low investment costs and high returns make Klappenberger & Son one of the best franchise values.
Our investment is between $ 75,000 and $ 106,000.
Klappenberger & Son offers ways to make the investment even more affordable, including a 17 percent discount on the veteran’s franchise fee.
Most applicants can begin with a down payment of approximately $ 15,000 to $ 20,000 through our relationship with the SBA.
- Is prior painting or crafting experience required? Previous knowledge is not required.
- Do I have to paint or do some manual work? No, your job is to grow and manage the business using our processes and systems.
- What kind of training will i get? Our training lasts six weeks and is continuously supported. Many of our franchisees generate income during the training process.
- How do we get off to such a quick start? Our digital marketing plan will give you real cost estimates during the training. In the last two weeks of training we will assist you with these estimates. These extra steps are crucial to getting out of the gate quickly.
- Should I consider buying two areas? No, one area is big enough. Most of our franchise areas are 2-3 times larger than our competitors.
Main Reasons Franchisees Love Owning a Klappenberger & Son Franchise
- Home improvement and painters are a recession and COVID resistant industries.
- The ability to generate a portfolio of repeat customers with multiple purchases is significant. A mature franchise can expect 70% of its work to come from repeat business and referrals.
- A Klappenberer & Sohn has little effort or employees. It is not necessary to rent commercial space.
- A Klappenberger & Son franchise offers you flexibility, both in your time and in your lifestyle.
- The size of your business is up to you. Whether you want a crew of 10 or 50, we are here to guide and support you.
- Territory – Our territories are so large that you don’t have to consider buying a second one to meet your financial goals. Each region could easily support 50 or more local workers.
* Guarantee of the franchise fee
The requirements for the Franchise Fee Guarantee are as follows:
The Franchisee must hold at least 5 “one-on-one” meetings per month for 20 consecutive months with prospects or companies who:
- Property manager.
- Universities / private schools.
- Government historical restoration agencies.
- Facility management staff at additional meetings before a business relationship can begin.
It is therefore important to follow up after the first meeting. It is necessary to save e-mails and document phone calls. Multiple meetings and conversations with the same person count as one meeting. However, when you meet or develop relationships with multiple people in the same organization, each person counts towards reaching your goal of 5 per month! Exceeding five sessions in a given month will not carry over to the next month. ** The industry average completion rates in the DIY sector are 30%. Our franchisees close 50-65% of their jobs.
Find out more about our franchise opportunities and work with a successful franchise that can guarantee success through our marketing process.
Request information below now to get in touch and learn more about our exciting opportunities!