Trust the Midas Touch!
As a Midas Franchisee, you can experience the benefits of joining one of the most recognizable names in the automotive market. Our global brand awareness gives you and your company a competitive advantage.
We work hard every day to win consumer trust by providing expertise, quality and value to every customer at all times. We have been a leader in automotive services for more than 60 years and have the knowledge and resources to build lasting success.
As a Midas Franchisee, you can:
- Enjoy the challenge of building your own business.
- Monitor your company with full P&L responsibility
- Optimize shop operations for the expected service requirement.
- Choose, hire and train your own first class staff.
- Represent Midas in your community through business associations, sponsorships, and local charities.
- Contact your customers via the Midas CRM system to promote offers and provide service reminders.
- Aim to become the “store” your customers think of first when they think of servicing their vehicles.
Qualified candidates have a variety of options to join the Midas Franchise Program, including developing a new business, purchasing an existing business, converting your existing auto business, or purchasing a corporate Midas location.
Benefit from more than 60 years of Midas experience
Midas has built an excellent reputation in the automotive service and repair industry for more than five decades.
We want to help you succeed. Before you open and continue operating your shop, Midas will help you with the following questions:
- Business management system for your shop: Your shop management system is an essential part of business success. Our effective system gives you access to powerful tools that allow you to manage a wide variety of functions, from billing and valuation to inventory management and control and much more.
- New franchisee orientation: At the Midas Training Center at our corporate headquarters, you will get an introduction to the Midas retail platform, gain an understanding of our competitive advantages, and learn the skills required to make our customers’ choice of automotive service.
- Ongoing training and training resources: You can count on our training staff to help you plan, coordinate and conduct a variety of types of training for you and your employees.
- Operational support: On-site support is provided through a network of franchise business managers and store operations managers across North America who liaise with Midas Corporate.
- Development support: Franchise and real estate employees work with franchisees to identify expansion opportunities and provide guidance on location selection. Construction and project managers provide support with the design of the business and prototype floor plans.
- Optimizing and marketing your company: We offer a variety of innovative and proven resources and campaigns that will make your company the preferred auto service shop for consumers in your area.
The minimum capital required is approximately $ 75,000 for an existing 6-bay shop (if available) and / or up to USD 459,000 for a new 8-bay shop (partner or investor contribution may be included and does not include real estate costs). Additional capital and the ability to secure funding may be required in some situations.
The total estimated investment will depend on the type of opportunity (e.g. new development or existing operation), geographic location, and site characteristics. Midas will provide additional details to qualified franchise candidates through our Franchise Disclosure Document.
There are no costs or obligations to initiate discussions with Midas. We work closely with all qualified candidates throughout the evaluation process to help you make an informed decision about the opportunity to become a Midas franchisee.
Incentive programs are now being offered to franchisees who are opening a new shop or reopening a company location.
0% license fee In your current ledger for 10 years to convert your existing shop into a Midas!
Contact Midas today by requesting information below!
This advertisement and any request for information or forms is not a franchise offer or offer to sell a franchise. We can only make a franchise offer in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted, or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document put. Follow-up or individual responses to you that are either effected or attempted to sell a franchise will only be provided if we first meet state registration requirements or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
The following states regulate the supply and sale of franchises: California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you reside in any of these states, or if you reside elsewhere, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations. MN reg. File no. F-3. © 2018 Midas International Corporation, 4300 TBC Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410