Start your home inspection business with NPI
National Property Inspections, Inc. is North America’s premier commercial and home inspection franchise. Founded in 1987, NPI is the only property inspection franchisor to offer commercial inspection training and truly exclusive territories with no catch or hidden costs.
Whether you are interested in building your own business, expanding your current skills or starting a whole new profession, National Property Inspections offers the opportunity for a bright future.
With over 30 years of experience and hundreds of successful franchises in the US and Canada, NPI is an internationally recognized brand with a proven track record.
Our turnkey franchise system offers the tools, training and support you need to reach the top in the property inspection industry.
PROFILE OF THE INSPECTION SECTOR
- Home Inspection is a $ 3 billion industry with 4.6% annual growth.
- Nearly 95% of home buyers order a home inspection.
- 99% of the members of the National Association of Real Estate Agents recommend home inspections to their clients.
- More than 6 million home inspections are conducted annually in the United States.
- The demand for commercial building inspections is strong and growing.
Why choose NPI?
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc. thrives on our principles of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
NPI is the only property inspection franchisor offering exclusive territories and training in residential and commercial inspections, giving our franchisees diverse skills, more profitable opportunities, and a competitive edge.
- NPI is the first name in property inspection, with over 30 years in business.
- We only offer EXCLUSIVE franchised territories.
- We have the best relationship between franchisees and staff in the industry, so you’ll always have the personalized support you need, when you need it.
- We direct business reports directly to our affiliates through our national accounting department.
- Our recession-proof business plan focuses on career growth.
- The NPI Training Academy offers practical and comprehensive instruction that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Our technical support staff answer your toughest inspection questions seven days a week.
- Our marketing team provides ongoing support to quickly make profits from your business.
- We are a franchisor with high ethical standards that you will be proud to call your business partner.
The NPI Training Academy
No technical experience is required with an NPI franchise.
When you become the owner of an NPI franchise, you will attend our comprehensive NPI Training Academy where you will learn everything you need to know to conduct professional, quality property inspections.
You will also receive essential marketing training to develop the skills needed to build your business in person and online.
NPI’s support for our entrepreneurs doesn’t end with the Training Academy.
We provide telephone technical support seven days a week for our field inspectors, as well as ongoing marketing support with a certified marketing coach and in-house corporate marketing team.
We also conduct national advertising campaigns and promotions at no additional cost or royalties for our affiliates.
NPI AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
- Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500: 2016, 2017, 2018
- . Best Home Franchises: 2017
- Entrepreneur Magazine’s Best Global Franchises: 2017
- . Top 10 Home-Based Franchises: 2016
- Franchise Gator Top 100 Franchise: 2016
- Top 500 Franchise Rank: 2015, 2016
- Best Franchise Business Review Veteran Franchises: 2015
- Best Franchise Business Review Franchises: 2015
- Entrepreneur Magazine Low Cost Franchise: 2015
At NPI we are only successful when our affiliates are successful, and this is our mission. I welcome the opportunity to work with you and help you build your business. –Roland Bates | Founder and President of NPI
* Our franchise is available in both the United States and Canada. In Canada, NPI operates as Global Property Inspections (GPI) and franchises are available for CAN $ 36,900.
To take the next steps with national property inspections …