INVEST IN THE FUTURE!
Quality. Research rich. Progressive.
At Safari Kid, we recognize that every child is different. Our unique method includes versatile teaching strategies to reach all learners. Our skills-based program celebrates differences and is tailored to each child’s unique needs. Our goal is to help every child reach their full and unique potential with confidence and positive self-esteem.
Why Safari Kid?
Embedded in Safari Kid’s DNA is both a commitment to cultivating close relationships between staff, parents and students, and our ability to build bridges between care and effective education.
To this end, we invest in qualified researchers, among other things.
We understand that a child’s early years are a crucial time for brain development, and our ever-evolving, progressive curriculum reflects the serious responsibility we feel in ultimately creating a better future for our children in the They not only feel loved, but for whom they will thrive.
Consider it. Safari Kid:
- Allows you to build financial freedom and the lifestyle you want.
- Is a hassle-free, formulaic business with a bespoke proprietary curriculum.
- Provides comprehensive support and training from a team of experienced professionals in the field of early childhood development.
- Has more than 50 locations worldwide and is growing.
- Benefits from the US as a 75B + industry combined between the childcare and afterschool industries.
- Has a franchise program that offers healthy EBITDA and is supported by multiple sources of income.
WHAT DOES SAFARI KID APART SET?
Safari Kid is a lifestyle company that operates Monday through Friday, 8 am-5pm. The busy families with double incomes are always on the move today. Often times, they spend their hard-earned money on daycare and nannies with no added value.
Compare this to Safari Kid’s eclectic childcare philosophy, which focuses on general emotional and social wellbeing, as well as the goal of stimulating healthy brain development. By choosing the best components of the Reggio Emilia and Montessori methods, the proprietary Safari Kid preschool curriculum and state-of-the-art environment has been carefully designed.
Rather than just focusing on age, each child’s learning experience is determined by their unique abilities and skills. So every student can develop their full potential at their own pace.
Safari Kid doesn’t just offer preschool programs that promote lifelong learning. We also offer enrichment in the form of extracurricular programs for children in kindergarten through 8th grade. Our summer camps combine academics with sport, learn new skills and have a lot of heart-healthy and healthy fun!
Safari Kid looks at the whole child
- We focus on academic, social, emotional and physical development.
- Children are encouraged to learn through play.
- Children learn to identify their emotions, develop healthy self-esteem, and express feelings.
- Semi-structured days allow space exploration, socialization and language skills development.
TRAINING & SUPPORT 100+ HOURS
- Comprehensive role-based training for owners, directors and teachers.
- Initial and continuous quarterly on-site training and virtual ongoing training.
- Teachers are supported through ongoing training due to our advanced curriculum that changes with the latest educational research.
- Initial training and support for sales and marketing.
- Approval / license, design and more efficient training and support.
- Ongoing compliance, best practices training and support.
While an owner-run Safari Kid is ideal, half- or absent-minded owners have also proven successful.
Safari Kid owners should be smart enough to know when their presence is required and when to leave most of the responsibility to a strong director / site manager.
HERE ARE SOME FEATURES OF A STRONG SAFARI KID FRANCHISE OWNER:
- Willingness to take risks
- Appetite to invest $ 200,000-1,000,000
- Previous business or more than 5 years management experience (preferred)
- Passion for early childhood development and community contribution
- Problem-solving ability
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales and marketing experience is an asset
- Previous experience in the education industry is an advantage
Working with Safari Kid for 2.5 years has given me the chance to be a person who can change a child’s life. Ms. Shy and Mr. Deepak are two wonderful people to work with. They have a well designed and structured program that supports us in our daily activities. The Safari Kid leadership team is extremely experienced and supportive. – Sandhya Menon | Safari Kid franchise owner since 2015
As a Safari Kid franchisee, you have the flexibility to find a work-life balance to meet your personal and professional goals.
Ready to begin your rewarding adventure as a Safari Kid franchise owner?