A FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY FROM THE FUTURE!
IN-HOME PERSONAL & LIVE ONLINE TRAINING ON REQUEST
With more than a decade of experience managing an in-home personal training service, Send Me a Trainer has developed cutting edge proprietary technology that streamlines business operations.
Franchisees are drawn to our technology-driven, home-based business model with low overhead and no physical location. The modern business owner can now own one Technology enables on-demand business as a franchise.
Industry experts point out that the Overall addressable market the home fitness industry has grown by $ 10 billion Annually due to the pandemic that is driving fitness club consumers away.
Google’s monthly search volume for “fitness at home” has more than tripled compared to before the pandemic. This is causing a huge surge in demand for Send Me a trainer and home fitness solutions that offer the convenience of exercising from home.
With COVID-19, in-home and online training has become increasingly popular. The perfect timing for Send Me a Trainer to break into the market and take command.
The service is delivered through an extremely easy-to-use mobile app and allows customers to choose from more than one trainer and find the one that best suits their needs. Customers can organize in-person training at home or online at specific times and locations.
We strive to provide excellent service by working with highly qualified professionals and keeping up with the latest fitness trends. Our goal is to promote physical activity by making it accessible to more people by giving them the opportunity to exercise in the comfort of their own home.
We are looking for determined and motivated people who share our passion to join us in our growing global franchise network.
Combine top sectors
Send Me a Trainer is strategically positioned at the interface of three booming sectors: Comfort, fitness and technology.
This makes Send Me a Trainer a promising franchise of the future.
With the convenience and accountability of a personal trainer who comes to clients at the touch of a button, staying in shape has never been easier.
Our competitive advantage
Starting a Send Me a Trainer franchise is easy because it doesn’t require physical location, expensive equipment, or construction.
With proprietary technology, low startup costs, and the ability to work from home, Send Me a Trainer offers franchisees a unique opportunity and the flexible lifestyle they are looking for.
Our technology automates business operations so franchisees don’t get caught up in tedious things like payroll. It is changing the whole concept of business ownership in the franchise world.
Strong track record: Over 13 years of experience in the industry with over 1,000 trainers and over 100,000 personal training courses at home.
Low startup and overhead costs: Start with less than $ 50,000 with very little running overhead.
Management franchise: Franchisees don’t need to conduct in-person training sessions, so franchisees don’t need a fitness background. Her focus is on sales and marketing of the business.
Online and automated with proprietary technology: The company is managed by a cloud-based network and mobile apps and is fully automated. Simple and easy to use in a short time.
Scalable business model: Start the business at your own pace and grow from there. Choose to work full time, part time, or close to another job. Expanding to multiple locations is easy as the company is technology driven and no physical location is required. Also expand to include various fitness service categories such as fitness trainers and sports trainers.
Home Based: No gym. No office. No commuting. Comprehensive flexibility during your working life.
Huge lucrative market: With COVID-19, in-home and online training courses are becoming increasingly popular. We operate in a high-growth and lucrative market.
Why customers choose us
Standard prices: With our fair prices, you will no longer waste time soliciting and negotiating offers.
Turn coach: Book one of our qualified trainers at any time.
Trainer safe and easy: Easily make payments and keep track of sessions with our app.
Practically: Save the time and effort of going to the gym by bringing a trainer to your client.
Custom programs: Each program is customized based on your clients’ goals.
Access to top trainers: Hand-picked certified trainers with background checks.
This is how our Send Me a Trainer franchise works
- Franchise partners receive an exclusive area with 125,000 to 175,000 inhabitants.
- In each area, franchise partners use the mobile app to run the local business.
- Send Me a Trainer Headquarters centrally manages all digital marketing lead generation, including Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram.
The main tasks of the franchise partners include:
- Select a team of local trainers
- Do local marketing and business development
- Manage daily operations
Our franchisee training and ongoing support
- Comprehensive training program for franchisees so that you are fully equipped to run your business with confidence.
- Recruiting assistance From our experienced coaching team if you need help finding, onboarding, hiring or training your network of trainers and employees.
- Business development systems
- Cloud-based software and mobile app for business optimization, including client and trainer registration, payments, booking and payroll.
- Operations manual Building on over a decade of experience using proprietary techniques to effectively run the business.
- Pre-opening manual (guide to opening a new territory)
- Operations manual (daily business)
- Standard operating instructions (SOP instructions)
- Proven track record.
- Strong sales and communication skills.
- $ 49,000 to $ 85,000 to invest in your business.