The authority in senior care!
With a Senior Care Authority franchise, you get the support of a nationally recognized brand, unparalleled training and marketing support, and multiple sources of income. This is a low cost, low overhead, and high margin business.
We have experience in senior care and have optimized every aspect of our placement agency. Senior Residential Placement Services can help determine the best place to live for seniors at no additional cost to families.
Fast facts on the senior care industry
- About 70 percent of people age 65 and over will need at least some type of long-term care during their lifetime – the U.S. Department of Health
- In 2050, the number of Americans aged 65 and over is estimated at 88.5 million, more than double the projected population of 40.2 million in 2010 – US Census Bureau
- Between 2010 and 2030, the 75- to 84-year-old group will grow by more than 86 percent, the over-85 group by 57 percent, and the 75-plus group by 77 percent – US Census Bureau
Who is the Senior Care Authority?
Senior Care Authority is a company that provides placement services for assisted living in a professional home office environment.
WHAT DOES THE SENIOR CARE AUTHORITY BUSINESS MODEL WORK?
- Create, establish, and maintain a clear reputation in the community and build relationships with the right decision makers, influencers, and industry leaders in each market.
- Excellent performance in fulfilling and delivering the mediation services – trustworthiness, expertise, reliability and valuable information.
- Reliable, reliable marketing and referrals to generate new customers and referral partners.
- Use of technologies, systems and processes that are proven to lead to consistent and profitable results.
Why Senior Care Authority?
- Financing options for getting started.
- Large, exclusive and protected areas.
- Proven system with satisfied franchisees.
- Concierge service, personal support for customers (families).
- Multiple sources of income.
- Over 80 hours of training, coaching and on-the-job for the franchisee’s business.
- A recognized and reputable brand that always receives the highest rating for franchise satisfaction.
- Run recommendation systems to ensure you reach new customers.
- Referral Partner Building Program – Proven Lead Generation Strategies.
- A variety of online and offline marketing materials tailored to your local needs.
Systems & operating procedures
- Initial training: Our trainers have extensive experience in the elderly care industry including nursing, elderly care, assisted living, home care, dementia counselors, elderly law, financial planning, and more. These professionals give lessons in the specific areas they work in each day.
- Operating instructions: You will receive complete and comprehensive documentation detailing the operating procedures for the Senior Care Authority’s business model. These documents are copyrighted and available only to Senior Care Authority franchisees.
- Operating systems and POS: The Senior Care Authority has worked with outside technology resources to design and build a bespoke system to be used for the assisted living market. The system manages every element of your operational business model.
- Company and field service training: The Senior Care Authority management team will work with you to implement the business model and Senior Care Authority system through corporate / classroom training at your location, as well as extensive virtual and online training guides. The Senior Care Authority management team is behind the operating model and is 100% committed to the success of the Senior Care Authority franchisees.
- Support and ongoing relationship: As a Senior Care Authority franchisee, you will receive extensive support and guidance in all areas of business operations. This is done through weekly conference calls, webinars, daily support, and on-site visits from the corporate management team.
Take the next step in becoming a franchise owner
We want to get to know you better. If you’re interested in exploring franchise opportunities with us, we’d love to hear from you.
Please take a minute to fill out the form below today!