Be a new part of a tradition that is over 100 years old!
The way ice should be.
Do you want to create lasting value for your family while making a positive impact on your community? Do you love working with great people to create a dynamic team? Do you want to be your own boss, control your destiny while creating justice and value for your future?
Join the $ 8 billion frozen dessert industry by using the guidance, structure, and support of the Abbott system and we’ll help you achieve your goals!
These are just a few of the benefits of an Abbott franchise.
Frozen Custard, the growth niche of the frozen dessert industry
An estimated 285 million Americans had a frozen treat last year. According to Nielsen Research, frozen pudding is the fastest growing segment of the ice cream market, with sales up 134% year over year.
“Our frozen pudding, freshly made, just for you” is not a marketing slogan, but a promise.
Our secret family recipe has proven itself. With sustainable farming practices and clean living, our dairy farms provide us with the best ingredients for our frozen pudding.
Our simple process is also suitable for creativity and variety, as each stand has the opportunity to create any taste from our constantly growing taste portfolio or to experiment with a recipe we have created ourselves.
Onboarding, training and support
- Abbott’s onboarding process enables new owners to cut the time it takes to open a business and focus their energy on priorities by following our roadmap to success.
- The benefits of following Abbott’s roadmap pay off at every stage of the process, including site selection, design work, approval, branding, menu configuration, and training, to name a few.
- Our onboarding team will set you up on our systems immediately after signing a franchise agreement and register you for our training program. This seamless transition from candidate to new owner is the first step in achieving your goals.
Who Makes a Great Franchisee?
Our owners are the direct link between delivering the Abbott’s Experience and running a profitable business.
Franchisees channel their passion for Abbotts and use the processes and methodologies learned through their training to consistently convey the Abbott experience while realizing their tax as well as personal goals.
- What is your passion Passion is the most common trait of our owners and drives them to be successful every day. Our owners are enthusiastic about our product, our brand, our employees and our customers.
- Be a good neighbor. Our owners understand the importance of having a positive impact on their communities. You are constantly giving back through donations, fundraising campaigns or sponsorship. Every franchisee strives to be more than just a business in town. He strives to be an active participant in his community.
- Personally. Abbott’s franchisees love people. They love working with their teams, serving their customers, and meeting people in the community. Their personalities really are the heart and sole of their business and enable them to thrive.
- Previous restaurant experience is not a requirement. Our franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, including a former Fortune 500 retail company buyer, real estate agent, district sales manager, family service practitioner, restaurant manager, auditor and former Abbott employee.
We I can not wait any longer to hear from you!