It’s more than a business, it’s a movement!
For the past decade, the opioid epidemic has been at the center of a disease that has affected millions of our friends, family and fellow Americans. Anodyne is able to provide highly effective pain management solutions to people across the country through our national network of franchisees.
The demand and urgency for our services are obviously based on the following national statistics:
- On average, more than 130 people die every day from opioid-related overdoses
- 10.3 million Americans abused prescription opioids in 2018
- One in four patients on prescription opioids has addiction problems
- The economic burden of prescription opioid abuse in the United States is over $ 78.5 billion
Why Consider Anodyne Pain Management?
Anodyne is an innovative company that improves the quality of life for our patients and offers investors a tremendous opportunity to build a stable and profitable business.
Our comprehensive business models for New and Conversion clinics enable investors to take advantage of market opportunities and quickly build market share.
HERE ARE SOME BIG REASONS TO CONSIDER ANODYNE:
- Low initial investment: Our initial investment is $ 69,000-213,100.
- Tailored: Our goal for all franchisees is to make it easy to scale the business and open multiple locations. Our structured and systematized business model reduces investment needs through technology, equipment leasing options, employee outsourcing and shared resources.
- Optimized technology: We have fully integrated key back office systems using four powerful cloud-based software platforms to optimize efficiency and reduce costs.
- Largely untapped market: Due to our market differentiation and our specific service mix, we have little or no direct competition in most markets. Due to the high demand for our services and the strong net margins, our business model offers franchisees great upside potential.
- Conceptual evidence: Anodyne Pain Management’s business model is designed to help investors and property owners build long-term wealth.
Anodyne franchisees enjoy many sources of income.
The Anodyne business model is a revolutionary pain management clinic that can help people manage pain without opioids or unnecessary surgical intervention.
- We isolate the cause and only treat the symptoms.
- By creating individual wellness plans for each patient, we effectively treat the immediate and specific problems that affect patients.
- Most importantly, our treatment protocols do so naturally through non-surgical, non-opioid modern medicine.
Our entire range of services includes:
- Pain therapy
- Cold laser therapy
- Facet injections
- Functional medicine
- Headache solutions
- Kinesio taping
- Mesenchymal Cell Therapy Natural therapeutic knee injections
- Neuropathy treatment
- Non-surgical spinal decompression
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Regenerative Medicine
- sports medicine
- Trigger point injections
Are you a good fit for Anodyne Pain Management?
OWNERS, SEMI-ABSENTEE OR INVESTORS
You don’t have to be a doctor or medical experience to be an Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions franchise owner.
There are many ways to structure the physician component that will be beneficial for both physicians and you as the business owner. And for those already in the medical industry, Anodyne’s business model is smart, effective and profitable.
YOUR ROLE AS A SEMI-ABSENTEE OWNER
We are actively looking for Empire Builders who have the vision and business acumen to bring Anodyne to their local community.
Our proven operating systems and technologies are designed to give semi-absent owners the ability to limit their time in the store and focus on the KPIs that increase unit performance.
As a semi-absent owner, your daily routine would include:
- Host meetings and calls with the clinical director, office manager, and patient coordinator
- Check the daily routines report
- Review the MTD Settlement and Visit Report and compare it to the budget / goals
- Check the current marketing programs and offers
- Scale the business to multiple locations
Anodyne Franchise Benefits
Our franchise program is designed to help people with limited healthcare knowledge or experience start and build a thriving business.
Backed by one of the most successful and experienced leadership teams in pain management, we offer a franchise program that offers incredible value and opportunity.
Guide: We are passionate about the use of opioids in pain management with a vision to provide world-class pain management solutions to communities across the country. We believe unit performance and the success of individual franchisees are our top priority as we continuously improve our business model and patient experience.
Education: We have combined virtual training, classroom training and on-the-job training to ensure new franchisees are quick to master all aspects of our business model.
Support: We believe in strong starts with full pre-launch, launch, and life-long support. We are only successful as an organization if you are successful as a business owner.
Marketing: We have the marketing expertise and support to meet the needs of all owners. Our national and local marketing strategies aim to build brand awareness, referrals and patient bookings.
Technology: Comprehensive, cloud-based solutions simplify day-to-day management. Our technology platforms reduce costs and increase efficiency when scaling and managing multiple locations.
Learn more about Anodyne Franchising!
Join us in combating opioid addiction, avoiding unnecessary surgeries, and helping people relieve pain and improve outcomes through tailored care plans.
We actively seek out leaders in the community who want to make a difference while building a thriving, profitable business. Anodyne has so much going for it that we hope you will take the time to learn more by speaking with our franchise representatives.
Achieve your goals with an Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions Franchise and create the lifestyle, income, and personal satisfaction you deserve.
Find Out What Anodyne Franchising Can Do For You!