Join the sought-after, recession-resistant senior care industry.
No medical experience required.
Assisting Hands Home Care® combines proven marketing strategies with high quality care in order to generate customer recommendations.
By building close relationships with referral sources and understanding how to communicate successfully with them, our franchisees continue to grow their business with a high rate of satisfied customers.
SOME OF THE DIFFERENT FACTORS BETWEEN SUPPORTING HANDS AND OTHER IN-HOME CARE FRANCHISES ARE:
- Expanded business model with medical equipment, skilled nursing and temporary work, and home health care and personal care.
- “A” markets available. We currently have 140 franchises, 10 area representatives in 18 US states and 1 in Canada.
- Our Franchisee Family (FOFO) is truly a family and we know how to have fun.
- We provide tools to help you succeed and the support our owners get is fanatical.
Quality home care you can trust! ®
Our customer base consists mainly of the elderly. Anyone who needs help due to a disability or illness benefits from the services of our franchisees.
Assisting Hands is used by a growing number of people who are looking for calm and who know that they or their relatives will receive continuous and qualified care while at the same time maintaining their dignity and quality of life.
- An affordable business system: Low cost of entry, setup and location.
- Growth opportunities through multi-unit ownership: With our multiple center program, you can acquire one or more other locations and reduce the franchise fee for each additional location.
- A protected area: Once you’ve selected an available area, your exclusive area will be determined based on demographics such as population and distance from other franchisees.
- No previous knowledge is necessary: In order to own your own business in the sought-after home care industry, we offer you a proven business system as well as extensive training and support.
Our nurses offer exceptional home care to individual customers in their dormitories at scheduled meetings and times up to 24 hours a day. They make it easier to maintain the quality of life for those in need of medical and non-medical assistance and allow customers to stay in the comfort of their own home.
Assisting Hands Home Care gives me the tools and structure I need to be successful, but also the flexibility to run my own business. – Greg Kling, owner | Cincinnati, OH
Use our proven business system and our industry expertise
As an Assisting Hands® franchisee, you will receive:
You will take part in a week of intensive training that includes both instruction and on-site instruction.
The training program covers all aspects of running the Assisting Hands® franchise business, including nurse training, hiring and hiring, billing, planning and customer service, cash management, marketing and advertising.
Numerous support tools and resources will be provided throughout the life of your business, including, but not limited to:
- Franchise intranet / extranet.
- Support from industry experts: With experience in home care as well as in supporting and developing franchise businesses.
- Regional marketing, public relations and development support.
- Proprietary Business Systems: Designed for use by Assisting Hands® franchisees only.
- Technology that streamlines your operations: Automated billing and payroll technologies are available. Assisting Hands® offers billing and planning software with 24/7 customer support.
One in three Americans voluntarily provides unpaid, informal care to one or more sick or disabled family members or friends each year. The need for senior care franchises is substantial and will only continue to grow as the baby boomer generation reaches their senior years.
Are you ready to meet the growing need for professional home health services in your community?