JOIN THE CLUB. STEP ON A TRUCK. BE YOUR OWN BOSS.
The real strength of a company lies in its inception.
At Cornwell, our foundation is made of pure steel. Cornwell Quality Tools was founded by Eugene Cornwell in 1919 and has been in the business longer than any other mobile tools company. Cornwell’s vision is to develop quality tools that make us professionals of choice.
Why Cornwell Tools
As technology, demand, and tool architecture have changed, Cornwell has stuck to its core of making quality products. We make quality tools so our franchisees can proudly stand behind the products they sell.
FAMILY / EMPLOYEES OWN
We are a privately owned family / employee company. As a franchise tool dealer, you are more than just a number.
YOU ARE OUR PRIORITY
Cornwell markets tools and equipment primarily through authorized dealers. Our dealers are the most important part of our business.
You are given a geographic area. You are allowed to sell to anyone in the area. Unlike our competitors, we don’t just give you a list of stops.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
You have the ability to work for yourself. Your earnings are not determined by any business owner other than you.
Our district managers are ready to share their experiences to help you! Quarterly District Manager Meetings and our annual Tool Rally always offer additional training opportunities.
IRONMAN BUSINESS NETWORK
The Ironman Business Network (IBN) is a modern, world-class software package that you can use to manage and support your business activities.
CRAFT IS KEY
We pride ourselves on the quality products we sell. We make a variety of professional tool boxes at our Van Wert, Ohio facility. Hand forged Cornwell tools are made in the United States at our Mogadore, Ohio facility.
What does the Cornwell name bring you?
- Promotions– We have monthly sales flyers, specials and ProfitBuilder promotions and we publish an annual catalog.
- Television advertising– We sponsor Stacey David’s GearZ TV show.
- Print advertising– We advertise in the Professional Tool & Equipment News and in the Professional Tool Distributor
- Tool rally—Cornwell Tools holds an annual Tool Rally where you can find the latest tools, promotions, and business strategies.
- Racing sponsorship– We teamed up with John Force Racing in the NHRA.
- Online presence– Access to our online catalog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- District Manager—Cornwell Tools prefers to hire people in the mobile tools industry. This means that most of our district managers are former tool dealers. Get advice and advice from someone who has already done this!
- Customer service– Customer service representatives are available to answer your questions.
- software– Our POS software manages your daily business, your budgeting and your cash flow.
At our headquarters in Wadsworth, OH, you will be instructed in the use of our system and trained in the company’s tips and tricks during a week-long session from our trainers.
During this time we will give you a personal tour of our manufacturing facilities in Mogadore, OH. You will find out firsthand what quality we put in our tools. You should be able to speak with confidence about Cornwell’s bloodline, our hardline products.
We show you how to operate and use the Ironman Business Network Management System effectively.
We believe learning about Cornwell is vital to the company’s success, but we also offer sales and business management training. This training provides you with the tools you need to be the best business owner possible.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
We want to keep our dealers informed about new products and new opportunities so they can stay one step ahead of the competition.
Quarterly district manager meetings and our annual tool rally always provide additional training opportunities.
Our Tool Rally offers a full day of training covering various popular topics. There is also a full day to discuss products with our suppliers. Knowing that you have a team to support you is more important than the training itself.
Here at Cornwell, we believe in promoting from within. Whenever we need a regional manager, the first thing we do is contact our district managers to see who is available. When we need to fill a position as District Manager, we turn to our dealers first.
Learn more about Cornwell Tools.