Make money online it is possible, but as with the traditional businesses There are important aspects that you must seriously consider to be successful. Those aspects are what I call the secret of Internet business.
First of all, let’s remember that thinking about an Internet business has many advantages, among which we can highlight the following three:
- You can start an internet business from the comfort of your home.
- You can start an online business with very little investment.
- You can start a business on the web without neglecting your current activities or your job.
And I would add one last extremely important: if you plan and build your business well, you can make a lot of money.
Let’s also remember that there are several ways of doing business online like the ones we have described in this post. However, many people try and unfortunately fail for the same reason that a traditional business can fail:
- They want quick money, with little effort
- They want to earn a lot without investing
- They use incorrect methods to build your business
Then what is the Secret of Internet business?
First of all, let’s remember a couple of basic fundamentals about the operation of the network that we must understand clearly before planning a business of this kind:
- The web is made up of millions of computers around the world that access a variety of information in a matter of seconds.
- People search for information that is suitable for their interests and only stay on a page for a few minutes (or seconds) if it has quality content that meets those needs.
We call this information seeking behavior surf, and the flow of people looking for the information we call traffic.
When you create a website, a blog, when you implement a virtual store to promote your products or whatever strategy you use to earn money online, you need to generate traffic.
Traffic is the number of people who will visit your website (of whatever kind). It is not the same that 10 people a day come to your site who see 2 pages and leave in less than 1 minute than 2,600 people a day reach your page who visit 8 pages each in an average of 6 minutes on your site .
Imagine websites like Facebook that have millions of visitors a day who view dozens of pages and whose average time per person on the site is around 60 minutes. Then you have a millionaire business.
But where does the money come from?
This is a common question that we all ask ourselves at some point. How do you earn the money? How is the income generated? Well, the moment you have a thousand or five thousand people visiting your website, then you will have access to different alternatives to sell advertising.
For example, if you have a website that talks about basketball, and you have an estimated traffic of fifty thousand visits per month, then you will have many sporting goods suppliers interested in reaching those fifty thousand potential clients and therefore willing to pay for advertising space in your page. But what if you only have a hundred or two hundred visitors a month?
Hence that the secret to making money online consists of generating traffic. This of course is an open secret that not everyone is very clear and for that reason they faint too soon and leave before they have even tried it seriously.
If you already have a blog or a website or if you are really willing to work conscientiously to build an internet business, these are some tips for generating traffic.
- Write quality information. Original and interesting. This is principle No. 1 for attracting visitors.
- Avoid copying from other sites. Search engines like google know everything and will detract from your site with the opposite effect of getting less traffic.
- Make link exchanges with sites similar to yours. This helps to exchange valuable traffic with common interests.
- Don’t SPAM, let your page gain interest naturally. If your content is of quality, visitors will arrive gradually.
- Register in different directories. This helps a lot, especially if they are subject directories that attract visitors classified by interest.
- Invest moderate amounts to advertise on other sites with related themes to make yourself known. You can also promote yourself on Facebook.
- Write regularly and consistently.
Finally, be sure to interact with your readers, respond to their messages, and create a collaborative atmosphere that helps people solve their problems or find the answers they are looking for.
If you manage to generate the necessary traffic, you will find that it will continue to grow as the same visitors will begin to recommend you and link your information. With the consequent growth that will give more value to your entrepreneurship on the net.
Of course, many very smart entrepreneurs start their internet businessBut they expect thousands of visitors to reach their pages in two months. Which is not always the case. Not even Facebook, which, in case you didn’t know, was born more than 5 years ago but its popularity only took off until a couple of years ago.
As in traditional businesses, patience and constant and intelligent work can produce great results in the medium and long term.