Well, one of the few ways in which that is possible is with automatic vending machines.
If you have ever used one of these machines to pour yourself a soda, a cookie or have used a public telephone, you can easily understand what we are talking about.
And is that one of the most important modern business concepts is to create assets, that is, sources of income that work for you, without necessarily having to be present.
Today, I share with you 10 reasons to invest in vending machines:
- Vending machines work 24 hours and 356 days a year
- They represent permanent and continuous income
- The requirement of employees is minimal
- It does not imply high costs of premises or furniture
- The market is in high demand for being consumer products
- Applicable to a permanent product range and rotation
- The initial investment is moderate and some machines can be rented
- There is a diversity of vending franchises available
- Return and reinvestment of capital in the medium term
- Minimal risk as machines can be easily relocated
Another important aspect to consider is that every day there are more products to be sold in automatic machines, including products such as CDs, cameras, batteries, condoms, canned products, etc.
In some places, services such as height and weight meters, breathalyzers and the like are even offered.
From any point of view, vending is today the business of the future.