In business there are always thousands of interesting proposals.
However, not all of them are within our reach because most of the time you need a good capital to start. The good news is that you can start with a micro-venture.
Follow us on instagram as .
What is a micro-enterprise?
Fundamentally, it is a small-scale business economic activity that does not require so much initial investment and that can be developed in conjunction with family members or other partners that help us distribute the work.
Most micro-businesses are based on providing services based on our skills and knowledge such as crafts, jewelry, painting, administrative skills, etc.
Some of these microenterprise ideas can be quite profitable and that is why here we share an interesting list of at least 48 ideas with little investment but high growth potential, simple to set up and that will generate enough income to complement your family budget.
- Mobile disco for home parties
- Makeup and grooming clinic
- Wedding decoration
- House painting
- Glass cleaning for offices and buildings
- Home computer maintenance
- SPA for pets
- Car wash
- Advertising bicycles
- Sales of typical or regional food
- Hot dog cart
- Funeral services for pets
- Manufacture and sale of scented candles
- Oil can for minor automobile service
- Car tinting
- Aluminum, plastic or newspaper recycling companies
- Secretary or virtual assistant from home
- Sale and installation of alarms for home and car
- Pastries and cakes on request
- Web-page design
- Social media manager (community manager)
- Preparation of uniforms for schools and industrialists
- Pool cleaning
- House and building cleaning
- Regional painting
- Manufacture of wooden games for children
- Board game creation
- Manufacture of stuffed animals
- School tutorials
- Manufacture of school figures in foamy
- Assembly of small shows for shopping centers
- Create a blog and earn money
- Import and sale of cell phone accessories
- Jewelery Business
- Appliance repair
- Convert VHS Videos to DVD
- Babysitting service
- Dance classes
- Errand services
- Making homemade sweets
- White and pillow design
- Making homemade cleaning products
- Manicure and acrylic nails clinic
- Public speaking courses
- Manufacture of curtains to order
- Toys and snacks
- Tattoo and piercing business
How to start a micro-enterprise?
Although we speak of a small business, it does not mean that it does not carry the seriousness of any undertaking. It requires planning, dedication, having a sales strategy, a budget, and a work distribution.
If done right, you can have excellent financial results. So don’t skip the minimum processes necessary to manage your business idea.
Remember that some important elements for your business to grow and become a formal company is the good administration of financial and human resources and, as I always emphasize, sales. So go ahead and start planning your next business today.