Although for many it represents a season of spiritual meditation, for others, it is a week of vacation rest that can be very well used by entrepreneurs throughout Latin America and Spain.
So, whether by tradition, religion or any other reason, today I share a list of 15 business opportunities that you can consider to do some extra income during that time.
- Manufacture of tunics for sale or rent
- Restoration of religious images
- Portable latrine rental
- Sale of ice
- Sale of purified water in bottles or bags
- Sales of typical or regional food
- Excursions and tourist services
- Sale of ice cream and soft drinks
- Marketing of beach products
- Photography services in processional services
- Sale of souvenirs and religious souvenirs
- Sale of seasonal flowers
- Sale of scented candles
- Local theatrical performances or small shows
- Sale of sawdust for carpets
What to do to take advantage of these opportunities?
- First you must identify some business line in which you could work according to your skills and knowledge.
- Prepare a plan to develop your business, it does not have to be something too elaborate or formal, but it does have to be enough so that you can clearly determine: where you will work, how you will move your products, when you will do it, who will help you, what services you will offer, etc.
- Create a budget that allows you to determine how much you need to invest and how much it will cost to develop this small business
- Finally, take action. Many people go as far as step 3 but forget that the most important thing in any business is to get to work.
Other small business ideas: