What impact would it have on your profits to be more effective when it comes to Close business?
The good news is that, sell more, it’s possible.
Today I share some infallible tips to increase your income improving your sales.
10 Tips to triple your sales
Regardless of the size of your business, we could say that the formula to sell more It boils down to a series of small actions that, if done consistently, can give you big results:
- Increase the frequency of visits to your current clients. To get more first-time orders, you must increase the frequency with which you visit your customers. A couple more visits or calls a week could make the difference between 5 orders and 7 orders. Multiply that by the number of clients in your portfolio and you will soon see important differences.
- Get new clients. Every month you should contemplate a strategy to add new clients to the portfolio. Prospecting leads, making a few calls, and bringing information about your company and products can mean adding valuable new customers.
- Implement attractive promotions. The difference between a good promotion and a bad promotion is that the former is strategically designed to generate more sales with a very small extra investment. Some common strategies include slightly increasing the price of some products to offer a “discount” to your customer or “second half price” or “2×1”.
- Offers additional benefits for larger purchases. If your client usually asks you for 25 pairs of shoes, you can offer him that this month for each order of 40 pairs, you can give him a free polishing kit. Obviously the gift must have a minimum cost that is used as a hook to achieve a larger order since a good incentive can easily increase your orders.
- Transfer the benefits to your customers. Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate !!! You should always be negotiating. If you distribute a product line, you must also sell yourself as a customer to your suppliers and obtain additional benefits from them. Ask them for gifts for the purchases you make, discounts or any additional added value, and use these to pass them on to your customers and thus also obtain larger orders without any direct investment.
- Create a client-friend program. You can invent a system of points or tickets per purchase in such a way that when your client collects 10 tickets or a certain number of points, you can give him a gift or a special discount on his next purchase. Delivering a promotional ticket every time they make an order helps to remember that if they keep buying from you, in a short time they will have some extra benefit on your part.
- “Pay” for referred customers. Everyone knows someone who will be interested in your product. And if you have a healthy and satisfied portfolio of 50 clients, you can let them know that for every 2 clients they refer you, you will be giving them a 5% discount on their purchase. If you know how to calculate it, you will invest a small percentage but you will soon see your portfolio increase with the respective increase in sales in the medium term. See more about the referral system.
- Improve the presentation of your product. We know that “the product enters through the eyes“. If it looks good, it sells better. If it looks bad, it will be more difficult to place it. Many times we can increase our sales rates just by paying attention to detail and improving the visual presentation of our products. And if you business is services, then it means that the product is you or your employees and sometimes, improving the presentation and personal treatment of them towards the client can motivate more sales.
- Become an Incremental Selling Genius. This is a very subtle strategy to triple your sales. It consists of offering your customer a product at a price X that when it has already been ordered, then you offer an upgrade to product Y for just a small difference in price. Example. Burger restaurants offer you a combo for US $ 2.50 and when you ask for it the cashier tells you with a big smile: “Sir, for just 0.25 I can change your medium drink to a large drink ….” And who? refuse to pay just 0.25 cents more ?? I love this super strategy to increase sales. You can do it with food, with services, with cars, with whatever you want, it just depends on your creativity.
- Find marketing treasures in the minds of your collaborators. This last piece of advice has to do with the people around you who run your business every day. From the secretary to the one who delivers the orders. They all have great ideas or solutions to problems that they have seen and that, if you ask them, you can get a lot of potential ideas. Why not meet with them and synergistically create a good shower of ideas for business in order to find ways to sell more and better.
As you can see, improve your sales it has more to do with creativity and work than with investment or more costs. Most of the time we do not sell more simply because we do not dare to offer our customers or suggest the benefits of increasing their orders.
If you take a few hours to creatively develop these ideas and tips to triple your sales, you will soon have valuable strategies in your hand that will translate into $$ for your pocket.
You want more tips and business ideas, subscribe today and receive them by clicking here.