Previous knowledge is not required!
Have an exciting, proven business in the booming home improvement industry
Currently looking for new Illinois franchisees!
Framing and art are part of the recession-resistant home improvement industry that is the largest industry in America today. Unlike most other categories in the industry, framing and art are still there underdeveloped. This is because artists tend to be drawn to this field and generally are not very good business people: their stores are too small, with very little inventory, and poorly marketed. Most importantly, much of their work is outsourced to middlemen who make a profit. So when your product hits the market, it’s overpriced.
Fancy Art, * NFP does business differently and in the last 15+ years we have developed a unique and successful system that is revolutionizing the industry. We offer our customers more choice and better service at a lower daily rate. We are currently expanding across Illinois and invite you to explore our fantastic franchise opportunity.
Why choose Fancy Art?
Among our numerous innovations, we have a patented shelving system that allows us to offer our customers more choice than any of our competitors, and a computer system (patent pending) that guides customers effortlessly through the framing process and makes it easy for them to say yes. As a rule, our customers save at least 20% to 50% compared to competitive prices.
There are no expensive devices to buy or materials to order; Your entire business can be devoted to sales and your time can be spent enjoying the fruits of your labor.
Need one more reason to buy a Fancy Art * NFP Franchise?
- Great ticket item
- Something that every home and office needs
- Competitive advantage
- Underserved market
- Eliminates the need for expensive equipment
- No need to store cumbersome and expensive materials
- More sales area
- Fewer employees
An exciting turnkey business system
You don’t need any art experience to join us! If you are familiar with “Art of Business”, we invite you to explore “The Business of Art & Framing”. We offer you a turnkey, easy-to-use business. You can expect:
- Assistance in choosing a location
- Equipment design, layout and full specification
- Approved Approved Suppliers
- Complete grand opening program
- A week-long training program to familiarize you with the operation of your new business, including: familiarization with framing terminology and design concepts, point of sale & Fancy Art Order Management System (FOMS) training, full inventory management procedures, assistance with managing and hiring Human resources, public relations, advertising, marketing programs and promotions.
- Complete user manual with frequent updates
- On-site and telephone advice
- Group shopping programs
- Ongoing visits from our sales representatives